Monday 10 December 2012

#1

I've toyed with the idea of doing a blog for a while now. Mostly because there are many things I'm intensely interested in and I've wanted a platform to talk about those things.

I decided to make my first post an introduction to me by answering the Bernard Pivot questionnaire made famous on the program, Inside the Actor's Studio. I've always wanted to answer this so I'm doing it now.

What is your favorite word? Gorgeous

What is your least favorite word? Random

What turns you on [creatively, spiritually or emotionally]? Talent - Especially creative talent

What turns you off? Lack of class

What is your favorite curse word? Fuck - Almost any feeling you can experience can be expressed by using the word, "Fuck"

What sound or noise do you love? A suspended chord with the third

What sound or noise do you hate? Any sound that wakes me up


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Television writer/actor


What profession would you not like to do? Stripper

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You can stop being stressed now. Oh, and the buffet's over there."

No comments:

Post a Comment